Friday 30 April 2010

Raleigh, North Carolina

Hey yall!

I am sat on a bench in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina. The sun is beating down, but there is a lovely cool breeze. Soon I will be heading back inside to hear more about the future of the world wide web. Last night I went to a special concert by a local band, the Carolina Chocolate Drops. The night before I was at the Google party. It has been a very fun week, and I have met loads of cool (albeit a bit nerdy) people.

A few weeks ago, I didn't even know where North Carolina was, let alone Raleigh (its capital city). But what a cool place this is. I am loving the southern hospitality, the perfect weather and the huge quantities of food (especially cake). The people here are really friendly, and particularly chilled. It is so different to Europe. I never thought I would say it, but I love it here and I want to stay longer!

Tomorrow I am off to New York for a couple of days, then it will be back to France and back to work -- but with a load of new ideas to put into action.

Hope yall are good. ;)

Ant

No comments:

Post a Comment